Use every advantage!
I’m certain that when you do sell your home you’ll want to make the biggest return on your investment possible. To earn the most money on the sale of your house it’s important to plan ahead.
Most sellers do most of their selling preparation within 14 days of listing their home and when rushing it’s easy to miss important details.
Selling this year? Remember these 10 things.
- There are better times to sell each year and it’s not when most people think… hint… it’s now!
- The preparation required to have your home in it’s best ‘showable’ condition takes more time than you think.
- Even minor issues and concerns are important to remedy before listing and especially before a home inspection finds them.
- Much of the preparation needed to sell your home at it’s highest price is inexpensive and easy to do. See the link below this list – the 21 affordable & quick fix-ups that make your home sell higher.
- Really get to know your market. It’s difficult to know the important stats to look at but an experienced Realtor® can interpret them for you so you position yourself properly buying or selling.
- Start looking online at other homes similar to yours to compare. The homes in the best condition will sell quicker and higher. How does yours compare?
- The majority of advice you receive from friends and family is incorrect. The information people tend to share are often things they’ve heard from someone else. If you want to know the status of your local market etc., ask an eperienced Realtor®.
- Know which improvements offer the biggest return on investment and understand that not doing essential improvements will encourage a lower sale price. And a buyer will want more off the price than those items will cost to fix.
- If your house isn’t new that’s alright, but do your best to make its age less of an issue. Prepare your home so it’s age isn’t what potential buyers focus on.
- Clean, clean, clean… an unkempt house listed for sale will leave thousands of dollars on the table.
Blake King, Broker/Realtor®, and market analyst – know your market, you’ll be better off!
I’ll show you the best way to earn the most money when selling your home. I’ve developed a plan based on experience, local statistics, and research to maximize any home’s sale price. Not only do I help sellers earn the most when selling I also show buyers how to save big. Call (403) 350-7672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org